How To Be Highly Effective In 5 Easy Steps
Successful people are always well organised, know what they are doing are always “on top of things”.
On the other hand people who are disorganised and untidy seldom do well, rarely achieve their goals and are weak members of the Team.
So, how can you get better organised and give out a more professional, focused and professional image? Use CREAM to get you to where you need to be!
- C – Creative: have the confidence to apply your imagination towards problems you are facing, tasks that you have been given and in sorting and solving problems.
- R – Reflect: be able to look back on your experiences and analyse what worked and what did not. Draw lessons from these experiences and then apply what you have learned to future issues and problems.
- E – Effective: make sure that you carefully and systematically organise your time, work space, priorities, IT systems, Filing Systems and your positivity to the maximum effect. Remember that nobody else will do this for you!
- A – Active: always be engaged in what you are doing both physically and mentally. Make full sense of what you learn from completing tasks and apply this learning systematically onto new tasks and problems.
- M – Motivation: be clear about the outcomes that you are looking for and what it is that you want to achieve. This includes recognising the steps you need to take and also identifying what is needed for you to build upon and maintain your motivation levels. Keeping focused and having enthusiasm are very important here!
For more information about our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk