The Secrets Of Successful But Humble Leadership
Good leaders, successful leaders and highly respected leaders have one thing in common – they practice real humility in carrying out their tasks.
The following are principles that you can use every day to use this skill to a positive effect:
- Know what you know and know what you don’t know: there is no point claiming and acting otherwise.
- Acknowledge your accomplishments but recognise that others will be more successful than you: never forget that there are people far better then you around.
- Never forget where you came from: the ladder of success is notoriously slippy and losing sight of your origins never works out well.
- Treat everyone with respect: this is always a two-way street.
- Reduce the “I” and promote the “We”: the only route to success is by working well with your teams, where their collective power will always outweigh yours.
Be humble, whatever your position and you will not go far wrong.
For more details about our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk