Pocket Sized Guide To Excellent Communication
Use the simple Guide below to deliver clear, crisp and faultless communication in your management role:
- WHY? Why am I communication this message? What do I want to achieve and what do I want to see happen as a result of the communication itself?
- WHAT? What am I going to say or write?
- WHO? Who is going to receive the communication? Do I need to alter or modify my message to make sure I am understood?
- WHEN? When do I need to send the communication?
- HOW? What communication medium will I be using?
- WHERE? Where will I be communicating my message? Does this need to be in private or in public?
By following the pointers above your communication will be solid, effective and relevant.
For more details about our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk