Pocket-Sized Management Strategy For Every Day
Much has been written by many about strategy – what to do, how to do it, when to make changes etc. The List goes on and on.
It is time to boil things down to their basics and get a simple, but fresh, perspective that works for you and your organisation.
Pocket-sized Strategy is all about bringing clarity into the organisation so that every member of staff knows who we are, what we value, and how we treat people. This will also help deliver a clear and transparent culture, something few organisations actually experience.
Make sure that you are clear and precise about the things that are most important and which are at the very centre of what the organisation is trying to achieve, where you are going and what you have to do to get there. In that way, everyone knows what the priorities are and is focused on the execution of those priorities.
Pocket-sized Strategy is built around six strategic actions that need to be followed every day:
- Put real value on openness and honesty.
- Pursue the best and never opt for the easiest ways of doing things.
- Put all the effort of the organisation into the one key thing that will bring you success.
- Make maximum use of the power and leverage that you can get from suppliers and customers.
- Continually learn, grow and adapt.
- Be accountable and never hide from anything, good or bad.
Always focus on these and accept no substitutes.
For more details about our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk