What Leadership Choices Need To Be Made Every Day?
Leadership is all about bring clarity into the organisation so that every member of staff knows who we are, what we value, and how we treat people. Following on from this clear and transparent culture means that those who violate the culture must leave.
Leaders then need to be clear about the things that are most important and which are at the very centre of what the organisation is trying to achieve, where we are going and what we have to do to get there. Everyone knows what the priorities are and is focused on the execution of those priorities.
This is built around six choices that need to be made every day:
- Put real value on openness and honesty.
- Pursue the best and never opt for the easiest ways of doing things.
- Put all the effort of the organisation into the one key thing that will bring you success.
- Make maximum use of the power and leverage that you can get from suppliers and customers.
- Continually learn, grow and adapt.
- Be accountable and never hide from anything, good or bad.
Always focus on these and accept no substitutes.
For more details about our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk