Follow Google’s Eight Rules For Good Leader Behaviour
- Be a good coach.
- Empower your team and do not micromanage.
- Express interest in team members’ success and personal well-being.
- Be productive and results-orientated.
- Be a good communicator and listed to your team.
- Help your employees with career development.
- Have a clear vision and a strategy for the team.
- Have key technical skills so that you can help advise the team.
Nothing startling in here, nice and simple rules to follow.
For more details about our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk