Things Bad Managers Do
- Lying to cover for themselves when things go wrong: rather than facing up to bad personal decisions, the blame gets shifted onto others
- Putting their own ego ahead of what is best for the team or wider organisation: rather than sacrificing your own benefit and stature for the greater good
- Taking undue credit for success: rather than publicly congratulating those who have earned the praise that comes with success
- Dodging responsibilities for things they should have done: rather than owning up when things go wrong
- Finding others to blame when things go wrong: rather than coming out and dealing with the repercussions of bad decisions personally
Make sure that nobody can accuse you of the above!
For more details about our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk