Key Questions For Supply Chain Management
Supply Chains ensure the ongoing survival of any organisation but are notoriously fickle and subject to unexpected change, however robust and reliable they might appear.
Six ongoing questions need to be asked, responses gathered and regularly evaluated to safeguard the working systems that you rely upon:
- How are you managing, anticipating and reviewing the risk associated with your Supply Chain?
- What lessons have you learned regarding the complexity and fragility of your Supply Chain? How have you used this information?
- How do you communicate with customers and other suppliers in times of volatility in the Supply Chain?
- What questions are you being asked and what questions are you asking about the current and planned Supply Chain procedures and processes?
- What predictions are you making going forward for your Supply Chain?
- What are you factoring into the future shape of your Supply Chain?
Organisations succeed, and fail, for not effectively and carefully managing their Supply Chain – never let that happen to you!
For more details about our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk