How To Run A Successful Business
We all want to be successful and regardless of whether you are a business owner or a manager running a Department or Function, the ingredients for business excellence remain the same.
They are as follows:
- Do what you said you would do, when and how you said it would be done. Delivering on your promises is essential for people to see your honesty and integrity.
- If you make a contract you are bound by it – there can be no exceptions to this rule.
- Do what is right every time – not the cheapest, easiest and most convenient option. Always do the right thing with no exceptions.
- Let your customers, colleagues, suppliers and stakeholders know that you are a person who can be relied upon to deliver.
- Set yourself very challenging goals – your competition will be doing this, so you must.
- Never tolerate poor performance, from yourself or others.
- Focus on accomplishments and not just activity: busy fools are never successful.
- Work faster, harder but above all else, smarter.
- Focus on work and avoid any temptation for play.
- Manage priorities, not time.
Take no shortcuts, follow them all to get your well-deserved recognition.
For more details about our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk