Excellent Teams – The Formula For Success
How do you create an excellent Team?
Consider looking at the following points:
- Make positive choices and decisions about how you want the team to be structured and who should be in it.
- Make sure the team is balanced and that there are no favourites within it.
- Build in certainty in terms of duties, responsibilities, roles and performance measures – all of these should be very clear.
- Make sure that there is a wide range of thinking styles so that opinions and contributions are balanced.
- Always be looking out for new talents that you can bring into the team as success is never guaranteed and a refresh of members should be considered from time to time.
For more details about our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk