Monday Morning – Time For A Fresh Mindset
Having a fresh, new mindset for Monday will help you get over the hurdle of starting the new week with a new, more productive approach.
We all get in to a rut from time to time, so looking at things from a different perspective is a critical management skill.
A Growth mindset looks like the following:
- Being open
- Happy to try new methods and approaches to dealing with problems
- Inspired to achieve more
- Needing a challenge to push yourself
A Fixed mindset will always drag you down and keep your focus just on the current situation – successful people NEVER practice the following:
- Just knowing what they know right now
- Giving up if you are frustrated
- Avoiding challenges
- Threatened by the success of others
- Disliking feedback, and never, if at all, asking for it
- Happy with their fixed intelligence and skills – never pushing this forward
- Giving up easily
It only takes a small nudge to change things dramatically – start something positive this coming Monday and feel empowered by it!
For more details about our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk