How Productive Are Your Meetings?
Meetings a bit of a waste of time?
Not getting things done in meetings?
Invitees just not turning up?
Time to make Meetings more Productive and less Costly by considering the following questions:
- When was the structure of the Meeting last reviewed? Is it still effective and is it still needed?
- When were the roles last reviewed? Are the role descriptions accurate and are they being used effectively?
- Is the membership appropriate to the purpose and the agenda items?
- Is the meeting length appropriate?
- Do the meetings start and end on time?
- Are the ground rules followed?
- Do members stay on track?
- Is a process facilitator/Chairperson being used and are they effective?
- Are Minutes circulated before the meeting?
- Are Minutes distributed properly?
- Do attendees actually read the Minutes?
- Are actions set and followed through?
Keep asking the questions!
For more details about our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk