Monday Morning Review – Make Delegation Work For You
Delegation is all about being organised – poor organisation always leads to poor delegation.
Key questions to ask:
- Have I planned for the day, or have I just turned up for work?
- If priorities shift at short notice, how do I revise my delegation plans?
- What am I doing that really does not need to be done at all – by me or anyone else?
- What am I doing that really could be done by someone else and possibly better?
- What do I do that wastes the time of others?
Continually asking these questions will force you to think carefully about what you are doing and how it can be done better.
For more details about our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk