The Best Way To Manage a Team
Teams are the building blocks of a successful organisation and are critical to any manager achieving their Objectives.
What has become even more important in the age of “more for less” is that we all need to be managing High Performing Teams – all well and good but how do we do this?
The success or failure of a manager and their team is all centred around how well you get to know your team and how quickly you can achieve this.
The following pointers will help you to do this:
- What interests and concerns them the most?
- What do they want to ask you?
- How do they want to work with you?
- What are their expectations of you?
- What can you do to immediately start helping them?
- Do not impose yourself upon them
- Do not overpower them
- Never micromanage them
For more details of our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk