Quick Wins When Dealing With Conflict
- Collaboration: firstly, try to find some solid common ground to bring people together
- Watch carefully the interaction between the parties
- Maintain your professionalism despite the many distractions that may challenge you
- Assertiveness is needed on occasion – where firmness is required make sure that you are not a soft touch
- Confrontation where necessary, but only where necessary!
- Identify what the root cause of the problem is – once found this will then give you some good clues on how to achieve a resolution
- Deal with the root cause.
For more details about our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk