How To Get Your Messages Right Every Time
The costs of getting communication wrong can be very high and leave you wondering how things could have gone so wrong!
A few careful moments spent asking the following questions should help you to avoid such disasters:
- Why? What do I want to achieve and what do I want to happen?
- What? What exactly am I going to say or write? Being clear about this will get your message quickly and easily received by your audience, whoever that might be,
- Who? Who is going to receive the information? How do I adapt and engineer my communication to make sure that they understand my messages and questions?
- When? When does the message need to be sent?
- Where? Where am I going to communicate the message nd does this need to be in a private place for sharing confidential information?
For more details about our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk