How To Identify Best Practice
Are we actually any good at what we are doing?
Are we trailblazers, also-rans or actually poor at what we are doing?
One way is to look for top performers and high achievement. Once we find them then we need to look at which factors are contributing to the high performance. They could be:
- the skills of the individuals or teams
- the resources available to them
- the process they are following
- the environment they are working in
- a mixture of all of these in some way
Using benchmarks or key performance indicators will allow us to measure what out output looks like compared to the Best Practice performers.
For more details about our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk