What Does A High Achieving Team Look Like?
Does your Team meet the following criteria? If not then use the points below to sharpen up their activity and output – before someone else does it for you!
- Clear task and purpose: does the Team know what it exists to do and achieve?
- Focus on achieving results: is this the primary goal for both individuals and the collective effort of the Team itself?
- Shared vision and values: is everyone pushing/working towards a common, measurable goal?
- Balance of the right people: right people with complementary skills needed to achieve the objectives et?
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions: does the Team work to resolve issues without your direct influence or impact?
- Acknowledgment and resolution of conflict and friction: does the Team resolve this for themselves or are you being dragged into matters that you need not be?
- People feel safe contributing: is there an open and supportive atmosphere?
- Leaders emerge for specific tasks: do key personalities emerge when things need to get done?
- Ongoing reviews and reflection: is the Team willing and able to review their own outputs and performance standards without you having to do this?
- Trust and togetherness; is the Team cohesive and acting as one entity?
You MUST get a grip of your Team and its outputs and functions to allow the best possible results.
For more details about our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk