Did I Have A Productive And Effective Working Day?
Ask yourself the following questions at the end of the working day – be honest and be prepared to change tomorrow’s routines and activities if the answers are not as positive as they could be.
- Did I do my best to honestly and truthfully listen to others?
- Did I have positive and fruitful interventions with others around me?
- Did I do my best to be happy?
- Did I set measurable goals for myself and did I achieve them?
- Did I add value to my team/organisation today?
- Did I add cost to my team/organisation today because I was not as good as I could have been?
- Did I inspire my team today?
- Did I help someone else be successful or to solve their own problems?
- Was I really engaged in my work?
- Did my work have meaning for me, my team and the wider organisation?
Tomorrow, as they say, is always another day – a day by which to improve, develop and deliver better goals.
For more details about our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk