How To Be A Good Listener
- Keep an open mind, free from preconceived ideas or opinions
- Giving the speaker your full attention while they are speaking
- Assessing the full meaning behind the words that are being spoken
- Asking questions where you need more information or clarification
- Withholding judgement until the speaker has finished talking
Keep developing and refining the points above – developing and sharpening up your listening skills is always work-in-progress!
For more details about our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk