Why Should Managers Be Concerned About Customer Relationship Management (CRM)?
It is hard work and very costly to obtain a customer BUT very easy to lose them! CRM should be an integral part of the business and is vitally important for the following reasons.
CRM is critical in order to:
- promote or maintain customer loyalty – making customers feel valued so that they want to use a certain brand or service and recommend it to others
- encourage or improve customer retention – inspiring customers to stay with the organisation because they receive a good service
- encourage referrals – giving customers incentives and the confidence to introduce their friends, family and other contacts
- maintain or increase revenue – developing repeat business to secure future sales and job security
- improve and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction – to reduce the number of complaints and rejected goods
- maintain and improve an organisation’s reputation – portraying a good image of how an organisation treats and values its customers
- create and maintain a competitive advantage – delivering better products and services than competitors
- enhance links with internal customers – delivering good-quality support and services to other work teams within the organisation
For more details about our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk