How Vision, Mission And Objectives Fit Together
- Organisational Vision and Mission: sit at the very top of the hierarchy of planning which sets the strategic direction of the organisation.
- Organisational Strategy and Objectives: the means by which an organisation meets its Vision and Mission. Measured in broad terms and assessed quarterly due to the complex measures needed.
- Divisional/Departmental Plans and Objectives: sets the direction for separate areas of the organisation which should be complementary allowing for interaction and mutual support.
- Manager and Team Objectives: sets out targets and key milestones to be achieved where the activity of the organisation takes place. These must feed into the layer above.
- Individual Objectives: set for each individual member of staff which should relate directly into the level above
For more details of our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk