How To Avoid Making Mistakes As A Manager
We all feel the pressure of holding managerial responsibility, regardless of our position within the organisation – managerial roles inevitably bring pressure and stress from time to time.
If we can honestly reflect upon our own set of behaviours and the way in which we think we can avoid making mistakes and look at situations and issues from a different perspective. This will allow you to be able to identify and address any problems before they become destructive.
The negative behaviours to avoid are:
- Being unduly influenced by others
• Dwelling on isolated events
• Being overcritical
• Seeking to blame others
• Thinking ‘always’ or ‘never’
• Focusing on or awaiting/anticipating negative feedback
• Taking on too much responsibility
For more details of our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk