How Organisations Use Agile For Business Development
Make Agile work for you and your organisation/department by developing the following:
- Customer collaboration: really find out what the customer wants and what they consider to be important
- Changing requirements: be aware of what the market is telling you and what the next big issue will be so that you will be able to get ahead of the competition
- Develop cross functional teams: this is a quick and effective way of making your area as organised as possible and ready to meet the next challenge
- Simplicity: get rid of overly complex and unhelpful systems and routines so that everything, as much as possible, is stripped back to the basics and is as effective and efficient as you can make it!
- Rapid response to change: never be at the back of the innovation process, ideally identifying and anticipating new developments ahead of your competition!
- Focus upon great design and technical performance: the better the product or service the better it will be viewed and valued and the more likely it is that your business activity will continue
- Communicate, whenever and wherever possible, by face to face conversation: make things personal to get the best outcomes for you and whoever your customer is, either internal or external
Keep looking at just how Agile your approach is and constantly seek to refine it as much as possible.
For more details of our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk