How To Set Clear Goals For Staff Effectively
If staff are confused or unclear about their tasks and duties the only outcome will be targets being missed, poor quality products and services delivered and a large amount of re-work being required.
Customers will also very likely leave in large numbers!
So, what can you do to set goals effectively?
- Make clear and transparent task the norm
- Set specific goals and provide regular feedback on performance
- Provide ongoing direction on the task
- Identify where there is a need for more instruction or specific coaching
- Identify skills deficiencies and set up appropriate and timely training to redress these shortfalls
- Have a positive approach to recruitment so that you obtain the best possible staffing
For more information about our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk