How To Set A Clear Vision Effectively
- Identify the key stakeholders in the process: who are they and what are they looking for from you?
- Identify shared values and ideals
- Identify the strategic objectives that have the widest appeal and understand in detail why this is the case: why are people interested in your Vision?
- What can you use from your older or existing Vision? What parts worked and need to be retained and what needs to be thrown away?
- Link the Vision to core competences and prior achievements: what do your people need to do to contribute to the new Vision and what successes already recorded are useful in promoting the new Vision?
- Continually assess and refine the Vision: this will never be a one-off process and needs continual work to be effective
For more information about our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk