How To Make Decisions Effectively
- Evaluate and be clear how important the decision actually is: should you be making it or should someone either senior to you or one of your staff be making it?
- Identify people with the appropriate skills, knowledge and expertise
- Identify who will be co-operative and supportive of the decision that is about to be made
- Evaluate if the decision will be accepted without the need for participation of those affected by it
- Do you need to hold a meeting to discuss all of the issues around the nature and outcome of the decision being made?
- Consider how you will communicate the decision to stakeholders
For more information about our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk