Six Top Management Competences
Regardless of the type of organisation that you work in, the outcomes you are trying to generate or the range of suppliers, customers and other stakeholders that you are attempting to please, the following six Key Competences need to be at the front of your mind all of the time.
- Analysing issues and problems critically and carefully
- Being innovative and open-minded
- Being emotionally aware
- Taking ownership of processes and outcomes, whether these are good or bad
- Working collaboratively with others
- Supporting and inspiring both yourself and others who you are responsible for
You could also use the points above to assess the staff you manage – do they deliver against the Six Competences?
For more details about our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk