How To Communicate YOUR Vision
- Keep it simple: keep the message focused and jargon-free.
- Use metaphors and images to get the message across: this will allow the receiver to engage their imagination and then buy into the message.
- Use a variety of communication types: the same message communicated in any number of different media. It is all about getting the message out there!
- Repeat the message: keep pushing the same message out there so that people recognise it.
- Lead by example: make sure that your own personal style brings the Vision to life. If your Vision is all about quality and reliability then make sure that your actions are a living, practical example of the Vision.
- Resolve any small inconsistences along the way: make sure that staff see this happening so that the vision remains on-focus.
- Listen hard: you should always be listening to what is going on around you. Your efforts here will always pay you dividends and influence.
For more details about our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk