Self-Reflection Questions For Your Annual Appraisal
- What are my first thoughts about the year that has passed? Mostly positive or negative?
- If positive, what comes to mind specifically? Negative?
- What did I discover about my job role and the organisation this year?
- What were the most challenging moments and why?
- What were my most powerful learning moments and why?
- What most got in the way of my progress and why?
- How did I help others to overcome obstacles?
- Did I meet my targets and goals and if not how much did I deviate from this path?
- What did I learn about my greatest strengths?
- What are my biggest areas for improvement?
- What is the one thing about myself above all others that I would like to work to improve?
- How can I be better about supporting others around me?
- How will I use what I have learned to help me in the future?
- What three words best describes this year?
For more details about our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk