What Makes For Agile Management?
We all want an organisation, and a personal management style, that is responsive, flexible and able to deal with the many different business challenges that will come our way.
We need to have an AGILE management approach.
So what makes up an Agile Management philosophy?
- Having responsibility for staff – looking after them so that they systematically rise to every challenge.
- Having Kaizen standards – above just meeting standards, having an approach that looks to continually improve.
- Teamwork – going above just individual performance.
- Feedback – above just completing the task but developing ideas on how to improve things next time.
- Responding to Change – above merely following a plan but deciding on how change can be made to work in the wider sense.
For more details of our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk