Developing Your Critical Analysis Skills
We all have views and opinions about what we hear and see, read and watch and in many circumstances we will perhaps hold back from voicing our concerns and beliefs.
In order to do this asking yourself honestly and frankly the following questions gives you a framework to get your voice heard and your views recognised.
- What is the source for what you have just read or heard about? Is it credible and reliable?
- Do you support the argument?
- What objections or concerns does the information raise for you?
- Can you offer alternative evidence or opinions on the subject matter? Is your evidence credible or is it just your opinion?
- Have you considered what the limitations of your view/opinion are?
- Is your view strongly biased?
For more details about our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk