6 Management Failures To Avoid
The following six features of poor management style will definitely derail and seriously limit your managerial career:
- Lack of sensitivity to others around you, being abrasive and intimidating.
- Acting cold, aloof and being arrogant.
- Being systematically untrustworthy – on even the smallest matter!
- Being overly ambitious; this includes a cynical manipulation of workplace politics and constantly trying out ways to move upwards in the organisation.
- An inability to delegate tasks to the team and to ignore the development of your team members.
- An over-dependency on those higher in the organisation, rather than getting on through your own efforts and abilities.
Avoid them all like the proverbial Plague!
For more details about our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk