Six Excellent Tips To Increase Output
- Make sure that the task objectives are explained in plain, simple and clear language: does everyone know what their responsibilities are?
- Set out plain and simple performance expectations: does everyone know what success looks like?
- Plan the use of your resources: do this carefully, systematically and accurately.
- Coordinate activity; make sure you know what should be done at what point in the process and line up tasks on a coherent and planned way.
- Check progress and quality: NEVER leave this until the end of the task, make sure this gets done at regular and critical timepoints in the process.
- Evaluate performance: both the process itself and of the staff involved at all stages.
For more details about our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk