How To Implement Change In 7 Effective Steps
- Have a strong and clear reason WHY you want to make a change: this should be easily justified the minute someone challenges you.
- Define the goal that you want to achieve before you start: write this down many times and refine the document so that you can see exactly what it is you are trying to achieve.
- Plan and define your priorities in achieving the goal: make this very clear.
- Have strong reserves of self-belief that you can and will make a positive difference through your plan.
- Invite other to join in and make a difference to the outputs.
- Take personal responsibility for your actions: only you can, and should, own them.
- Take action and measure the results of the difference that you have made: have you achieved what you set out to do in point 1?
For more details about our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk