How To Write Performance And Development Objectives
Getting the most from different levels of managers and team leaders required careful consideration of the way in which Performance and Objectives are set for them.
Consider the examples below and see if you can work with them to stretch and challenge your staff, at whatever level in the organisation they are working.
- Middle Manager Objectives:
- Improving their ability to lead change
- Developing strategic thinking
- Developing cross-functional thinking and awareness
- Team Leader Objectives:
- Coaching and developing their Team
- Skills development in handling conflict
- Developing listening skills
The more time that you spend working on Objectives for your staff the better your Department will function and the more effective and efficient it becomes.
For more details of our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk