How To Run A Successful Organisation
Successful companies regularly respond well to changes by applying the following pointers and get ahead in the market place systematically and effectively by:
- Having VERY CLEAR and BASIC priorities that all of the staff know and recognise so that time, effort and resources are not wasted on non-critical tasks.
- Regularly looking into the business environment and identifying gaps in the market and emergent trends so that these can be exploited to the maximum.
- Keeping a reserve of cash to fund major opportunities as and when they arise: this may not be easy in difficult times but some pool of resource should be identified for use when the opportunity presents itself.
- Using down-time in production or service delivery to push through and promote operational efficiency.
- Having an approach that recognises that taking an opportunity faster than your rivals is the key to success.
For more details of our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk