5 Golden Rules For Delivering An Excellent Team Briefing
When you need to make sure that the Team completes a task exactly how you want it to be produced the difference between success and failure is simply down to how YOU go about planning and executing your briefing.
The following 5 pointers should feature in any Team Briefing:
- Simple message: break the tasks down into very basic steps so that there can be no confusion
- Preparation: avoid any mistakes or errors by thoroughly analysing what you will say
- Clarity: never confuse your message by making it over-complicated and a clear message conveys power and is always highly effective
- Bring the message alive: use enthusiasm and paint a picture of a task that is interesting and worth doing well
- Make it natural: sell the task so that the Team believe in the activity but also that they believe in you!
For more details about our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk