The Formula For Excellent Leadership
- Have a clear and simply written vision, mission and purpose – does everyone know and buy into them?
- Focus on the shared values held by everyone with a stake in the organisation. If everyone is involved the quality of the decision-making process improves exponentially.
- Understand and discuss widely your approach to driving the business forward – if you are not clear then everyone else is similarly in the dark!
- Work hard to resolve and remove conflict from the organisation – these detract from what you are trying to achieve.
- Listen carefully and gather as much feedback as is possible. The richer the picture the better the result will be.
- Analyse very carefully individual behaviour traits and habits – this gives an inside view of what is taking place.
- Always build the strategy and paint the picture for all to see.
- Challenge management to push themselves further and to do more.
- Do the same for your staff.
- Set the tone needed for success and keep changing this as the markets and customers dictate.
For more details about our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk