6 Top Management Values To Deliver Success
- Do the Right Thing: you will know when something is just plain right in just the same way that you will instinctively know when a plan or approach is just plain wrong. Doing the Right Thing is always the correct path.
- Aim Higher: performance can always be bettered and why shouldn’t this be the norm, rather than the exception?
- Work Together: how good is your organisation at really harnessing the power of all of its staff? How many members of your Team are really engaged and committed? Take time to investigate this fully to see who is on the outside looking in and then get them involved.
- Take Ownership: never wait for someone else to get a grip of either a problem or an opportunity. Faint heart never won fair praise!
- Say It Like It Is: just use plain language and be honest, however difficult that might be. People around you will value this approach and recognise you as someone who can be relied upon.
- Bring All Of Yourself To The Task: never do anything half-hearted! If you really do not see the value of something or do not want to get involved, don’t!
For more details about our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk