5 Ways To Deliver A PASSIONATE and MEMORABLE Presentation
Memorable Presentations really stick in the mind and, sadly, there are the thousands that just don’t.
To make your truly memorable adopt the 5 Points below to really get your message across.
- Use emotions to signify key points and changes in mood: speaking in a different manner and pausing for a moment of reflections draws your audience in and gets them to want to hear more of your message.
- Make it short but effective: good songs last for a relatively short period of time and are not over-egged! Make sure you open strongly, have a strong story to tell and a memorable climax.
- Keep things simple: never get over-reliant on technology and its power. Keep things simple by just talking in a careful but casual manner to draw in your audience. This brings in some intimacy to the message as glitzy tech only puts up barriers to the content of your real message.
- What is the chorus? What points do you really want to put across? Make sure that you keep coming back to this point to drive home the key information.
- Be Passionate: say what the problems are and what needs to change/be improved. This will then shine a light onto your passion and direction.
The real trick is to deliver with a combination of logic and emotion!
For more detail about our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk