How To Deliver An Excellent Presentation
We all have to make presentations as part of our roles but it is true to say that we will only remember those that are brilliant and this that are terrible.
Always remember that you may have only one chance to make a good impression, to make that sale or to get that job!
To make sure that YOUR presentation is as good as possible ask yourself the following questions:
- Who is the audience?
- What is the purpose?
- Why am I speaking and what is my goal?
- Where is the presentation taking place and is the size/physical layout of the venue important?
- When is it taking place and does this affect how and what I am delivering?
- What is my message?
- What parts of my message MUST I fully deliver?
- What parts of my message are not as important?
- How much time do I have to deliver my message?
- What questions can I expect from my audience?
- How will I prepare for questions?
For more details of our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk