10 Types Of Interview Questions
Interview questions come thick and fast in the heat of the battle, some relatively simple, others very complicated, some open, some closed, some relatively easy to answer, others designed to test and catch you out!
Whatever you are faced with, be prepared by understanding the different types of questions and their purpose in the interview process.
- Starter: Tell us about yourself?
- Company: Why do you want to work with us?
- Job: What do you think are the main challenges of the role?
- Career: Where do you see yourself in five yrears?
- Background: Why did you leave your last job?
- Competency: Give us an example of when you had to make a difficult decision.
- Self-Awareness: How would you describe yourself?
- Technical: How would you solve this problem?
- Curve Ball: If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
- Closing: Is there anything that you want to ask us?
Go armed with the knowledge that some, or possibly all, of the above will be coming your way. Prepare your responses and get the job!
For more details of our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk