What Are The Most Important Performance Objectives?
A survey in 2014 identified the following performance objectives – the big question is, however, which ones are you using?
- To improve organisational performance
- To align individual and organisational objectives
- To develop a performance culture
- To improve individual performance
- To align individual behaviour to organisational values
- To provide the basis for personal development
- To inform performance pay decisions
Whilst every individual organisation in every sector of business will have their own views the list above shows the most common Objectives – even if you discount several of the above at least two or more will have resonance with your organisation or area of responsibility.
The more carefully crafted the Objective – the more likely it it that you will see a positive change in behaviour and attitude amongst your staff.
For more details of our services contact the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk