Managerial Resolutions For 2017
Looking back on 2016, as we all do this time of year, we would all recognise that some things went well and some, frankly, did not.
That said a little ongoing self-assessment as you progress through 2017 will give additional and valuable perspectives on how your tasks and responsibilities are developing.
There are 5 Key Questions you should ALWAYS be asking your self as part of your New Year Managerial Resolutions:
- How well do I really feel I am doing with my project/responsibilities?
- What do I feel are my strengths?
- What do I like most/least about my job and taking this into account how will I change going forward?
- What parts of my current workload are going well? What conclusions can I draw from this and how can I use these successes in the future?
- If I did not achieve a target why exactly was that and what learning points can I identify from this?
For more details of our services visit the website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk