ALL businesses go through testing times, lean times, times when customers seem very hard to both attract and then retain, when staff leave at critical times, when the wrong staff leave and those you really could do without remain and sales/profits are down.
What can you do to steady the nerves?
- Persistence: stick to your guns and do what you do best!
- Stay calm: a cool head in difficult times maintains a focus and will allow you to see what is really happening
- Take positive steps every day: small, incremental positive actions add up to big rewards down the line
- Calculated risks bring rewards: in the face of uncertainty do your homework!
- Haver a reliable framework for assessing opportunities: never just dive in hoping for the best and always make sure that you have thought through potential actions
For more details of our services go to our website www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk