Presentation Secrets Of Steve Jobs Part Two
Steve Jobs was an excellent presenter with a range of skills to engage and entice his audience. Consider the following Tips used by Steve Jobs in all of his communications.
Deliver the experience
- Channel their inner Zen – tap into the audience’s key beliefs
- Dress up your numbers – make the numbers plain, easy to see and relevant
- Use powerful words that convey your message very clearly
- Share the stage
- Use props – visuals make the message more engaging and memorable
- Reveal an “Aha” moment – draw out a point of clarity to drive home your message
In getting ready for your Presentation the more time that you spend in the planning and preparation the more likely it is that it will go well.
Always remember that failing to prepare = prepare to fail!