Tackling The Monday Blues Part Two
Monday may not be the challenge that you think it is if you are prepared to look at things in a different perspective and decide to make some challenges to the dreaded day!
Try the following ideas for a refreshed and renewed way of tackling the start of the week.
- Develop a sense for “open” problems
- Develop a sense for important problems
- Feed your mind
- There are many, many potential paths to learning
- Build up your set of skills
- Write down your ideas
- Choose the right problem to tackle
- Chip away at the problem
- Organise your data
- The target may (and will) move – move with it
- Start local
- Write and rewrite
- Play to your strengths
- Fight Uninformed Law
- Find inspiration in others you respect
- Find inspiration in others you disrespect
See which ones work for you, some will and some will not but the key here is to really give them a good try!