Tackling The Monday Blues Part One
Monday may not be the challenge that you think it is if you are prepared to look at things in a different perspective and decide to make some challenges to the dreaded day!
Try the following ideas for a refreshed and renewed way of tackling the start of the week.
- Challenge assumptions
- Think Big
- Think Small
- Set up new ways of doing things
- Detect patterns – what do they tell you?
- Sense a need to change something – what’s your instinct telling you?
- Where does the overlap between departments actually sit – how can you use this?
- Know what drives you mad about the current situation
- Look under rocks – what exactly lurks beneath?
- Assume the worst in people
- Think like a Nation State
- Find a place that suits you where you can be creative
- Go for rigour
- Good research is often disruptive to the status quo – so carry it out!
- Don’t be afraid to choose something controversial
See which ones work for you, some will and some will not but the key here is to really give them a good try!