How To Set Excellent Team Objectives
Managers and team members know when things have been really well-organised when ALL involved can provide clear answers to the following questions:
- What are the desired results?
- What are the goals that will achieve these results?
- How will we know when we have accomplished these goals? Results and goals must be clearly measurable to determine when they have been met.
- What resources in people, time, equipment, and money are needed? Does the team have an adequate amount of each resource?
- What is the balance between the constraints of project cost, time needed, and the resulting product or process features and costs?
If there is any doubt then the communication process has failed, different attitudes and approaches will flourish and the chance of achieving the desired outcome will fail.
Get it right from the start and your chances of success will rocket!
For more information on our services please contact us at www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk